If you want your formal picture in the yearbook it must be taken by the school sponsored photographer, Bill Miller Photography. Several dates have been scheduled over the summer. This is the best time to take your photos. The photographers can spend more time with you to make sure you get that perfect picture.
If you have not recently received a card in the mail with an appointment time, it is likely that the school does not have a current mailing address for you. Your parents need to call the front office and correct this as soon as possible. You will also need to contact Bill Miller Photography to make an appointment. The phone number is 1-800-523-5960. There is a $25 fee for the session. This fee serves as a deposit should you choose to order photos from Bill Miller.
- Summer photo sessions include formal as well as casual poses.
- Once school starts in August, the only sessions available will be for formal poses only.
- June 7 – 10 Formal and Casual poses – Auditorium – appointment needed
- July 13 – 15 Formal and Casual poses – Auditorium – appointment needed
- Sept 8 – Formal pose only (These appointments will be made through guidance once school starts.)
- Oct 6 – formal pose only (These appointments will be made through guidance once school starts.)
The Niceville High School Yearbook requires that your formal photo be taken by Bill Miller Photography. The company will provide proofs of all of the student’s photos. The staff chooses the formal pose.
Your casual pose photo does not need to be taken by Bill Miller. You may choose your own photographer. All casual poses need to be submitted to the yearbook staff no later than Dec 1.
If you take your casual pose through Bill Miller, you need to contact the yearbook staff by Dec 1, to choose the photos you want included in the yearbook.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms Duron, NHS Yearbook Advisor. Her email is email@example.com.
Category: Activities , General , Senior Info