FIRST THREE DAYS OF FIRST SEMESTER (August 17th, 18th, 19th)
Make adjustments on a copy of the schedule and drop it off in guidance. Note: The only schedule adjustments allowed are for students who fit one or more of the following situations; no routine requests to change classes will be accepted.
- Students who have no schedule at all
- Students who have no course during a particular period
- Students who are scheduled for a class previously completed successfully
- Students in the 11th or 12th grade who are missing a required class for graduation
AFTER THE FIRST THREE DAYS (August 20th) UNTIL THE END OF THE FIFTH WEEK OF THE SEMESTER: (September 24, 2015)
- Students must see a guidance counselor to change a schedule.
- Students may only drop a class to go to a non-credit study hall. NOTE: This will be done without penalty (grade will be dropped).
- Level changes i.e., Honors course to regular course must be requested by subject teacher only after a parent/teacher conference by phone, e-mail or in person.
FROM THE END OF THE FIFTH WEEK OF THE SEMESTER UNTIL THE END OF THE SEMESTER
- Must see a guidance counselor. E-mail addresses are found on our website at http://www.NIcevilleHighSchool.org, or call 833-4114 ext. 1312 to speak with a counselor.
- Can only drop a class and go to a non-credit study hall.
- Will receive a grade of “F” for the semester in dropped class.
Category: Academics , Events , General