Students will receive their PSAT Score Reports during SOAR on Tuesday, Feb. 9.
If you have not already created a College Board account, please do so immediately and take advantage of the free services available.
Go to http://account.collegeboard.org/login/studentSignUp to create an account.
Why link Khan Academy and College Board Accounts?
- You will be able to link your College Board and Khan Academy accounts when PSAT/NMSQT results are released.
- Linking your account will further personalize your practice as item level data from your PSAT/NMSQT or PSAT 8/9 will be sent to your practice program on Khan Academy.
- You will get specific recommendations based on an actual exam taken under test like conditions.
- All future scores from SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10 and PSAT 8/9 will also be sent to help customize your practice and recommendations on Khan Academy.
- You will be able to jump right into practice without having to take any additional diagnostic quizzes or practice tests to get personalized recommendations.
Steps to link your College Board account to Khan Academy
- Step 1: Log in or create a Khan Academy Account
- Step 2: When prompted; agree to link your Khan Academy and College Board account.
- Step 3: Sign in or create a College Board Account
- Step 4: When prompted; hit “Send” to authorize the account linking
- Step 5: Start practicing on Official SAT practice on Khan Academy!
Category: Academics , General