- The PSAT/NMSQT will be given on Wednesday, October 19, at Niceville High School.
- The test will begin promptly at 7 a.m. Late arrivals may not be accommodated.
- All sophomores will be automatically registered and will test at no charge.
- All sophomores are receiving practice books and a parent letter during SOAR on Sep. 20.
- Freshmen or juniors who plan to take the PSAT may begin Sep. 19 paying the $20.00 registration fee to Ms. Kanizar in Guidance. Refunds will not be given unless you provide proof of a medical or family emergency.
- The last day for freshmen and juniors to register is Thursday, October 6. Freshmen and juniors will receive practice books and a parent letter when registering.
- Juniors must take the PSAT to be eligible for the 2018 National Merit Scholarship Program.
- A complete practice exam, and additional information can be found at the following link: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat-10/practice .
- Specific testing locations and room numbers will be provided closer to testing time.
Category: Academics , General