IMPORTANT NOTICE: Once you click on any one of the following links, you will leave this Web site. Please note that we are not responsible for any content posted on these Web sites or the design of these Web sites.
ATTENTION PARENTS: It is vital that you inform the school of any home or cell phone number changes. Having a current phone number is important for your child's safety. Please call the office at 833.4114 X1196 to verify that we have the correct contact information on file.
A copy of our School Public Accountability Report (SPAR) is available for review in the Main Office. Office hours are 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Philosophy & Mission Statement
Teachers teach. Students learn
Everyone else supports.
Niceville High School educates all students.
Niceville High School provides a school setting in which students pursue a challenging course of study that enriches their high school experience while preparing them for the future.
As does the Eagle.SOAR!
- The coordination and articulation of the curriculum lead to a shared vision by teachers and administrators for student learning.
- Student's learning needs drive the decision-making process.
- Students learn in a variety of ways and need a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Effective curriculum and instructional practices incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- The school values the individuality of each student.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, students, administrators, parents and community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- A commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
- The instructional and organizational systems of the school support expectations for student learning.