Teachers teach. Students learn
Everyone else supports.
Niceville High School educates all students.
Niceville High School provides a school setting in which students pursue a challenging course of study that enriches their high school experience while preparing them for the future.
As does the Eagle.SOAR!
- The coordination and articulation of the curriculum lead to a shared vision by teachers and administrators for student learning.
- Student’s learning needs drive the decision-making process.
- Students learn in a variety of ways and need a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Effective curriculum and instructional practices incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- The school values the individuality of each student.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, students, administrators, parents and community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- A commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
- The instructional and organizational systems of the school support expectations for student learning.