IMPORTANT NOTICE: Once you click on any one of the following links, you will leave this Web site. Please note that we are not responsible for any content posted on these Web sites or the design of these Web sites.
ATTENTION PARENTS: It is vital that you inform the school of any home or cell phone number changes. Having a current phone number is important for your child's safety. Please call the office at 833.4114 X1196 to verify that we have the correct contact information on file.
A copy of our School Public Accountability Report (SPAR) is available for review in the Main Office. Office hours are 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
New Student Information
Students enrolling at Niceville High School from outside of Okaloosa County, Florida, should have the following documents available:
- A copy of current IEP or 504 if applicable.
- Transcript of grades from last school with the grading scale.
- Numerical withdrawal grades if enrolling after the school year has begun.
- Copy of birth certificate and social security card (for verification only).
- Current physical (from in state or out of state)
- Florida Certification of Immunization (DH Form 680): This form must be signed by a Florida physician or clinic.
- A physical and certification of immunization must be obtained within 30 days after enrolling in school.
Please call Ms. Rankin at 850.833.4114 x1361 if you need more information.
Students who will be attending NHS while under the care and supervision of someone other than their parents must have the following (attached) forms completed by the guardian(s) prior to enrolling at NHS.