New Student InformationStudents enrolling at Niceville High School from outside of Okaloosa County, Florida, should have the following documents available:

  • A copy of current IEP or 504 if applicable.
  • Transcript of grades from last school with the grading scale.
  • Numerical withdrawal grades if enrolling after the school year has begun.
  • Copy of birth certificate and social security card (for verification only).
  • Current physical (from in state or out of state)
  • Florida Certification of Immunization (DH Form 680):  This form must be signed by a Florida physician or clinic.
  • A physical and certification of immunization must be obtained within 30 days after enrolling in school.

Please call Ms. Piazza at 850.833.4114 x1361 if you need more information.


New Student Registration Packet

For information on Controlled Open Enrollement visit the Okaloosa Schools Web site at

Request for Access to Electronic Grades

Affidavit of Identify for Parent Portal

Students who will be attending NHS while under the care and supervision of someone other than their parents must have the following (attached) forms completed by the guardian(s) prior to enrolling at NHS.