Click on name to send an e-mail.
Back to NHS Alumni
Class of 1967 Reunion
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2017 – SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2017!
Schedule of Events:
Friday, September 15
Meet at Rocky Bayou Country Club, 4 – 7 pm – cost is pending, (approximately $15 per person for hors d’oeuvers), with a pay as you go cash bar. Members of the classes of 1966 – 1969 are invited to join us!
7 – 10 pm – NHS Homecoming Game. We’ll be seated together, hopefully in an area near the student section. The students put on a very entertaining show, especially with band members at the end of half time. If you haven’t enjoyed this before, you are in for a treat! Members of the classes of 1966 – 1969 are invited to join us!
Saturday, September 16
NHS school tour (time yet to be scheduled) There have been so many changes to the school since we graduated, that a walk down memory lane is well worth the time.
Dinner at Dockside – 6 – 10 pm. The Dockside restaurant is located on Boggy Bayou on Bayshore Drive in Niceville. Cost and menu is being finalized (approximately $20 per person) with a pay as you go cash bar and DJ.
If you have any NHS memorabilia that you would like to display at the reunion, please contact Eileen (Slown) Wooster at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reserve a block of rooms for those needing accommodations while traveling to Niceville.
Attached is a listing of classmates for whom we have had no luck finding email addresses. The list includes classmates who are listed on the NHS Alumni Page under class of 1967, the NHS Class of 1967 Facebook page, or from the 1967 Aquila Year Book.
We need your help to locate these long-lost classmates. You know they want to be there with us, so let’s locate them so they have time to respond and make arrangements to attend. And remember we will be presenting the very special People Locator Award to the attendee locating the most lost classmates! (Forget the slight possibility of an explosion and concentrate instead on the bump in your net worth!) Let’s find these people and get them on the mailing list!
See you in September!
Class of 1967 REUNION REMINDERS:
2. All reunion events are open to classmates from 1966-1969. So please share the info with those classmates.
3. If you know of any deceased 1967 classmates, please contact Gail (Helms) Campbell at email@example.com. Below are the names we have so far:
4. If you have any NHS memorabilia from 1967 that you would like to share with your classmates, please contact Eileen (Slown) Wooster (firstname.lastname@example.org), Gail Campbell (email@example.com), or Beth Manning (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 1 August.
5. We were unable to locate better hotel arrangements. Please see attached flyer for hotel room information.
6. Donations are being accepted for payment of the bartender, DJ, etc. Please make checks payable to “NHS Class of 1967.” Mail checks or cash to Tom Durrenberger, 64 N. John Sims Pkwy, Valparaiso FL 32580.
7. Reunion flyers are attached.
See you in September!
Class of 1967: